We are hands on and practical in our approach. We don’t charge mega-firm rates but we know what we are talking about, and can provide solutions and advice for most of the legal and business issues affecting our clients day to day, and in planning for the future.
Legal compliance is more onerous than it used to be. We know how to assist clients coping with the raft of rules and regulations that impact on their businesses.
Some examples of our practice in this area are;
- Commercial property sales, purchases,
- Leases, including lease assignments and subleases
- Business sales and purchases (assets or shares)
- Financing and Refinancing
- Corporate restructuring
- Company incorporation
- Company and organizational governance
- Terms of trade
- Business structures including Joint Ventures, Franchising and Licensing
- Intellectual Property
- Employment agreements
- Trading trusts