“…..in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
Sure – but that doesn’t mean that people shouldn’t organise their affairs to minimise the worse aspects of these inevitabilities.
Magill Earl has considerable expertise helping our clients plan for their futures – from Enduring Powers of Attorney and Wills through to Trusts and Estate administration, and everything in between.
Some examples of our practice in this area are;
- Family Trust formation, gifting programs and administration
- Trustee advice
- Asset protection
- Wills and succession advice/planning
- Estate administration
- Living Wills (Advance Directives)
- Powers of Attorney, including Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Family Protection claims
- Retirement Village & Rest Home Agreements
- Care and Protection of the elderly